For doctors to be more engaged with society …
MedCamer sees itself as the incubator of a New Generation of Doctors (NGM) who dream of making a mark on the history of our country by contributing to the growth of its health system.
This NGM is characterized by 4 values:
1. Competence: by doing what is necessary to practice our profession with talent and bring to our patients the best for their well-being
2. Probity: constantly seeking to preserve the “noble tradition” of our profession and assume the status of “model” that should be ours in society
3. Altruism: towards the population for which we want the best possible health system, and towards our colleagues to whom we owe a high sense of the “confraternity” which is consecrated by the Hippocratic Oath
4. Finally The commitment
At MedCamer as in other medical organizations, the lack of genuine commitment is the biggest obstacle to the full demonstration of our ability to positively influence our society.
What great speeches on facebook and whatsapp! What beautiful demonstrations of literary talent in social networks! What beautiful reviews and scholarly analysis in the virtual fora!
But what a human scarcity when it comes to action! What emptiness when the beautiful theories must be applied!
The improvements that we legitimately want will not happen on their own and we will not be graciously offered by others who have their own interests to defend.
Let us stop the cult of desertion and let us commit ourselves frankly to what we desire.
1. If you have a strategic mind and want to develop, implement and monitor the health policy, train and join the technical services of MINSANTE!
2. If you have the union spirit, join SYMEC, SYNAMEC or any other union and act with all the tools that you have the law!
3. If you feel ethical and ethical, be more active with the ONMC, its committees and at its General Assemblies! Get elected to the Council of the Order!
4. If you are humanitarian, join ASCOVIME or another similar association and support vulnerable populations.
5. If you are politically minded, join a party, aim for the National Assembly and be at the heart of the laws that will revolutionize health and society!
6. If you want to do a little bit of this, join MedCamer and you will find that one of the many projects waiting for arms for their realization suits you perfectly …
In any case, commit to a cause, a project, an idea and defend them!
No matter what you believe in and which chapel you choose to join. The essential thing is the commitment. At the time of fighting for common causes, all the chapels will join and succeed together.
Indifference and inaction are luxuries that we should no longer allow ourselves.
Whoever does not commit loses the right to criticize, complain and claim.
So, let’s get involved and work together on the change we are demanding!
Dr Moulion Taouh
President of MedCamer